Approximate reading time: 1m 1s
This kind of training, known as blended learning, engages learners in different ways and leads to good and long-lasting effects.
Benefits of blended learning
• Blended learning can be personalized according your learning and business goals.
• Learners engaged in blended learning are more motivated than those who complete traditional classroom trainings.
• Blended learning is very suitable solution for group trainings, because of his social character.
• People enrolled in blended learning really enjoy the learning experience.
Our blended learning solutions
NIT-New Internet Technologies Ltd. offers the following blended learning solutions:
• We also specialize in LMS implementation, so your training can easily reach your learners.
• You can also use our virtual classroom to ensure the synchronous communication between trainers and learners.
• We can also help you with the content creation of your training materials.
How do we work?
During the creation of out blended learning solutions we follow an approach that has proven its effectiveness over the years. It consists of the following stages:
• We analyze the challenges that your organization is trying to overcome.
• Then, we define and analyze your target audience.
• After that, we define the skills your learners need to gain in order to be as productive as possible.
• Finally, we think about how these skills can be tested and recorded.
If you are interested in our services or if you have any questions, you can call us at: +359 2 850 53 64, e-mail us: email@example.com or fill in the contact form.