Approximate reading time: 59 sec
This requires the conversion of instructor-led training materials to eLearning courses. However, this conversion does not just consist of uploading PowerPoint presentations in a learning management system. For online training to be truly successful, it needs to be transformed using an instructional design strategy, applying appropriate design, interactions, and online assessments.
Our ILT to eLearning services include:
• We analyze your current training materials and evaluate whether they are appropriate or not for online course creation. If the content needs to be edited, we make recommendations on how to do this in the best possible way.
• We select the most appropriate instructional strategy and design a storyboard for the training.
• After your approval of the storyboard, we proceed with the eLearning design and development. We test the training and deliver it to you in an appropriate format (SCORM, HTML5).
• We create online assessments (if required).
• We can localize your online course in different languages.
Benefits of eLearning courses compared to ILT
• Your employees will be able to learn at any time and from anywhere, at their own pace.
• Your employees will have 24/7 access to the learning materials.
• You will save time and money from renting halls, hiring lecturers and other classroom-related expenses.
• You can train more people in less time.
• You can evaluate your employees with automated online assessments.
• You can track and review the performance of each learner.
If you are interested in our services or if you have any questions, you can call us at: +359 2 850 53 64, e-mail us: email@example.com or fill in the contact form.