So, in no case you should risk your employees in the sales department not to be trained well enough or to lack the necessary soft skills.
Sales managers and sales directors need a solution that can address all of their needs (training, assistance and resources), while at the same time it is easy to use and has reporting features.
Our learning management system meets all training and communication requirements of modern sales departments.
How sales department can use a learning management system?
• Products and services change constantly. With a LMS system, you will be sure that all your employees are familiar with the latest developments.
• Usage of interactive, engaging and effective trainings. ELearning courses will save you time and money, as you will no longer need to rent halls, pay for business trips, etc., and your sales specialists will be able to concentrate on their main job – selling.
• You will be able to familiarize your new employees in the sales department with your corporate goals, strategy and mission.
• All members of the sales department will be able to easily communicate with each other by means of built-in features like chat, email, forum, etc..
• Create and deliver practical trainings and add images, videos, audio, multimedia, interactions.
• Training is easily updated.
• The results are automatically tracked, through the reports feature.
• Accessibility from anywhere, at any time and through any device, as the system is available online.
• You can set individual rights, roles and tasks.
NIT-New Internet technologies LTD. offers its clients installation, configuration, testing, technical support, hosting and monthly consultations of a modern and secure learning management system.
If you wish, we can make the most of your trainings by converting them into interactive eLearning courses.
If you provide your sales team with all they need, when they need it, they will be able to achieve better results. Don’t miss this opportunity!
If you are interested in our services or if you have any questions, you can call us at: +359 2 850 53 64, e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form.