Sales Manager/Software services
NIT-New Internet Technologies Ltd. is a small, intimate and innovative software company, established in 2002. We offer modern online learning solutions – integration and customization of learning management systems (LMS) and custom eLearning solutions - custom eLearning design and development, eLearning content creation, blended learning, etc. We work with some of the biggest and brightest companies in Bulgaria, such as UniCredit Bulbank, BNP Pariba, Sport Depot, Allianz, Econt, Bella, Cez Group, etc.
We are currently expanding our sales force and we are seeking for an experienced professional who is motivated, hardworking, and ready to reap the rewards of a job well done.
Your duties will include:
• Searching for prospects and making contact with them.
• Contacting new and existing customers to discuss their needs, answer questions, and identify solutions offered by our products and services.
• Educating customers on product features based on their business's needs and product capabilities.
• Negotiating prices or terms of service.
• Preparing contracts.
• Provide product presentations and demos, including online.
• Effectively answer technical and functional queries of the client on the product and services.
• Create rapport and manage expectations of the client and have continuous relationship.
• Speaking and selling to a variety of different industries.
• Participating in team exercises to share best practices on selling strategies and marketing tactics.
• Excellent communication skills, foreign language is a plus.
• Ability to work independently, analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• IT and computer literacy – We expect that you know the meaning of words, such as “domain”, “hosting”, “cloud”, “login page”, “browser”, etc.
• Customer focused.
• Team oriented attitude.
• Time management skills, organizational skills, ability to execute and ability to adapt to change.
• An exceptional work ethic.
• A drive to achieve and hit targets.
• Initial training. Don’t worry, we will give you time and resources to make yourself familiar with our products.
• Ongoing training. We believe that our most valuable asset is our people, so we never stop giving our employees opportunities to learn and develop.
• You will be part of a collaborative team that believes in honest communication, shares creativity and welcomes different perspectives.
• Working Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm, NO WEEKENDS.
• Base salary plus bonus for every new client.
If all of the above appeals to you or you have any further questions, then please do not hesitate to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org