This makes it very suitable for training millennials, whose average attention span in around 90 seconds.
Learners can pass the trainings when they go to work, during their coffee break or while waiting in line at the store.
Benefits of microlearning
• Microlearning is a personalized training method that offers learners knowledge they can apply in their day-to-day activities.
• Microlearning increases learners’ engagement and motivation.
• Microlearning provides information in the right place and at the right moment.
• Because of its small size, microlearning is more affordable.
• Microlearning is a very modern way of training, because it answers the needs of the contemporary people and their hectic everyday life.
• Learners don’t have to spend a lot of time just on one training.
• Your training instructors can create smaller and more versatile trainings.
What do we offer?
NIT-New Internet Technologies Ltd. offers design and development of interesting, engaging and relevant microlearning courses that will increase your learners’ effectiveness in a fast manner.
Just choose a solution and we will be happy to make your wish come true!
Click here to view our portfolio.
If you are interested in our services or if you have any questions, you can call us at: +359 2 850 53 64, e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form.