• Create, import and publish different kinds of files (audio, video, images).
• Create tests and exams with automatic assessment and feedback.
• Create and import SCORM/AICC courses.
• Send and receive tasks.
• Add course descriptions.
• Communicate via forums/chat.
• Send messages.
• Add links.
• Create groups.
• Create surveys.
• Create wiki objects.
• Create and use dictionaries.
• Blog functionality.
• Controlled access to the system.
• Track the learners’ progress.
• Issue certificates automatically.
• Add competences.
• Send email notifications.
• Integrate with a virtual classroom.
• Sell courses plugin.
Chamilo is an extremely flexible system. All its functionalities can be personalized according to the needs of the particular course.
• PHP 5.5 or higher
• Flash plugin (optional)
• Windows Mobile
Chamilo has been translated into 55 languages.
With Chamilo, you can create and manage:
• synchronous trainings;
• asynchronous trainings;
Who uses Chamilo?
Chamilo is used by almost 6,000 organizations worldwide, including schools, colleges, universities, non-governmental organizations, and various types of businesses.
Examples: CESGA Foundation, Unidad Editorial, University of Geneva, Ricoh Company, etc..
Official website: https://chamilo.org/.
If you are interested in our services or if you have any questions, you can call us at: +359 2 850 53 64, e-mail us: email@example.com or fill in the contact form.