In his practice, every salesman is confronted with difficult customers - how he handles these situations often determines whether he continues to sell.
We admit, difficult customers are called that for a reason. With the e-learning training "How to deal with difficult customers" we want to introduce you to the fact that they may be 'difficult', but they are not impossible to deal with.
In the training you will learn the essentials about the different types of difficult customers - how to recognise them and what to do when you meet them. How to manage the situations you may find yourself in and what are the most valuable skills a salesperson should have for dealing with difficult customers. Last but not least, you'll look at examples from practice - real conversations with answers you can use.
Are you ready to learn everything you need to face the challenge that difficult customers will face you with? Sign up!
1. How to understand customer behaviour - why do they behave a certain way?
- What characterizes difficult customers and how to recognize them at the first meeting.
2. Types of difficult customers and techniques for dealing with them
- You will learn how to recognise different types of difficult customers, what their motives are and how to respond to them.
3. Basic steps for dealing with difficult customers
- Difficult customers are similar in the situations you find yourself in with them. We'll take a look at the most common ones and what it's up to you to turn them into loyal customers.
4. Skills you need to have to deal with difficult customers
5. Scenarios with customers and ready answers
After passing the final test, you will receive a certificate!
A short excerpt from the training: