Approximate reading time: 1m 8s
We agree that this sounds odd and unusual, but it's true. To find out how HR departments can use this kind of software for employee recruitment, we’ve made a list with their main functionalities.
LMS features for recruitment
• LMS systems are online applications. This means that you, your colleagues and job applicants can access them anytime, from any place and using any kind of device (desktop and mobile).
• With learning management systems, you can manage the whole recruitment process – from receiving the resumes to the hiring of the new candidate.
• You can inform job applicants about the date, time and place of their interview.
• You can send different tasks and questions to each of the candidates (or group of candidates).
• LMS systems allow you to set individual rights and roles for every user.
• You can use the system to create different types of tests. The evaluation process is automatic with a tracking and reporting options.
• You can integrate a software for webinars, so you can schedule and conduct live interviews.
• Other features: search, chat, forum, internal email system.
• LMS systems are suitable for the recruitment process in both small and large organizations.
• They can facilitate and automate the work of the whole HR department.
• They promote teamwork.
• They are easy to use and manage.
• They have flexible settings.
• LMS systems do not require high investment.
NIT-New Internet Technologies Ltd. can help you improve the recruitment process in your organization. We offer LMS integration, LMS customization, as well custom eLearning solutions – design and development of custom eLearning courses, instructional design, microlearning, etc.
If you are interested in our services or if you have any questions, you can call us at: +359 2 850 53 64, e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form.