It is now quite possible to sit comfortably on the sofa at home and communicate with friends and family, or order everything you need with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Technology has made our lifestyles easier in many ways - even making it possible to work in a multinational team without having to travel. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
In this training, we will focus specifically on remote working, forming and managing fully virtual teams. We'll look at what their main advantages and disadvantages are, what it's like to be a project manager of a virtual team, what are the main challenges you're likely to face and how to deal with them
E-learning programme Managing Virtual Teams
- Introduction to Virtual Team Management Training
- What are virtual teams?
- Specifics in managing virtual teams
- Challenges of managing virtual teams
- Building trust, motivation, effective virtual team
- Mistakes when managing virtual teams
- Ideas for team building games in a virtual team
- Final test for successful completion of the training
How to pass the training?
Each trainee receives a personal account to access the training. It is completed online, at a time and place convenient for the user. The only things needed are a computer/laptop and internet access
If you are interested in our services or have further questions, please contact us at +359 2 850 53 64 or e-mail: email@example.com.