Many people understand negotiation as something to achieve their goal at any cost, even if they have to threaten, humiliate or ignore the interests of the other party. They do everything with the excuse that they have to achieve the set goal. Yes, it works in many cases and you can achieve what you want that way. But is this the best way to create a stable and long-term relationship with the other party? Will using such crude methods engender trust in the other party or the opposite? Is it really necessary to be aggressive and rude in negotiations to achieve your goals? Absolutely the answer is No! To show you that there are much better and humane ways to negotiate, we have created the "Become the Best Negotiator" training.
In the training, we have outlined the ways in which you can both achieve your negotiation goal, but also create a long-term relationship with the other party. Yes, this is entirely possible and we will show you how to do it in a way that convinces the other party that when you achieve your goal it benefits them as well. This is the art of negotiation and anyone can learn these skills with the training we have created.
The training contains some of the basic understandings of negotiation, approaches, concepts, tactics and negotiation styles, but it also pays close attention to the thoughts and emotions of the other party, which if you know, will help you succeed in negotiation.
You will also learn how to recognize when the other side is trying to use strategies against you or manipulate you and how to respond in such situations.
Many examples are presented in the training to help you better understand the theory and apply what you have learned to different situations.
What does negotiation mean?
The purpose of negotiation
- We look at what you want to achieve with negotiation, you will understand when you should not negotiate.
Stages of negotiation
- We look at the main stages of negotiation and what action to take at each stage.
The person and emotions in negotiation
- How do you make contact with people in a negotiation?
- How do emotions affect negotiations?
- What happens when emotions take over?
- How do you control your emotions and how do you deal with other people's emotions during a negotiation?
Approaches, concepts and tactics in negotiation
- We look at the main approaches to negotiation with examples.
- We look at key concepts in negotiation and when to use them.
- You will find out what tactics you can use in negotiation and how to recognise when the other side is using them, how to respond to such tactics.
- You will learn the basic negotiating styles and tips on how to use each.
- You will be able to determine your predominant negotiating style with a questionnaire.
- You will find out how you can deal with difficult opponents. Examples.
How to achieve success in negotiations?
- Tips and specific examples for achieving negotiation success.
How does the training go?
When a trainee signs up for the course, they receive a personal account to access the training. It is taken online, at a time and place convenient to the user.
After successfully completing the training, learners receive a certificate.
If you are interested in our services or have further questions, you can contact us on +359 2 850 53 64 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.