The training contains up-to-date and practical information on the topic, including:
- How to determine your current conflict resolution style?
- What are the main causes of conflict in the workplace and how do you deal with them?
- How do you recognize if there is a conflict and what stage it is in?
- What behavioural style to choose depending on the conflict situation?
- What questions to ask to help resolve the conflict, how to express your opinion tactfully, etc.?
- How can you avoid conflict breaking out?
Content of the e-learning "Conflict Management"
- What is conflict?
- Types of conflict in the workplace.
- Levels of conflict in the workplace.
- Identifying the causes of conflict in the organization.
- Signs of conflict occurring in the organization.
- What are the dynamics of conflict?
- Styles of behavior in a conflict situation.
- How to avoid creating a conflict situation?
- Useful tips for negotiation in the workplace.
Theoretical part: 5 modules
Videos: 3 pieces
Total: 57 slides (theoretical part: 44 slides, final test: 13 slides).
Number of interactions: 282
Case study from the training
Iva is a human resources manager. Starting next week, interns will start coming to the department she manages. The interns are on a 4 hour work day. Iva and her colleague Daniel, also a manager, have to decide how many hours the interns will come to the company. It is more convenient for Iva to come in the afternoon, as she has scheduled many meetings before noon for the next week, while Daniel prefers to come in the morning.
Iva wants the matter to be resolved as quickly as possible.
Q: What behavioral style should Iva use in this situation?
Answer. Compromise style.
How is the training?
Each trainee receives a personal account to access the training. It is completed online, at a time and place convenient for the user. The only things needed are a computer/laptop and internet access.
If you are interested in our services or have further questions, you can contact us at +359 2 850 53 64 or e-mail: email@example.com.