Human resource management has had a limited role in the past. Today, the role of the HR department has many new functions and responsibilities. In many companies, they determine the effective development of the entire business through the proper development of its personnel.
Like any field, the field of human resources is also developing dynamically and has many innovations in different directions. HR models are also changing as no two organizations are the same, no two HR models are the same because they exist in different environments and strive to meet different needs.
The training presents some basics of HR but is mainly focused on new trends and the use of innovation in HR. Special space is also devoted to employee training - how organizations determine the need for staff training, you will find out what questions you need to answer before choosing a training strategy, and what employee training methods you can use in your organization.
Module 1. Introduction to Human Resource Management (HRM)
Module 2. The development of human resources over time
- Factors that will influence HRD in the future
Module 3. How are HRM models changing?
- Evolution of HR operational models
- Characteristics of future-oriented HR functions
- Awareness of the right goals for the organisation
Module 4. Innovation and Human Resource Management
- Innovation in recruitment
- Innovation in the onboarding process
- Innovation in employee training and development
- Innovation in talent management
- Performance management
Module 5. Staff training and development
- What is training?
- Training objectives
- Benefits of training and staff development
- Training needs assessment
- Identifying training needs
- The training process
- Selection of trainees
- Standard areas of employee training
- Training methods
Module 6. Trends in human resource management that impact business
- Remote teams
- Cloud-based HR department
- Employee health care with a focus on mental health
- Creating an employer brand
- Improving the recruitment experience
- Training and development
- The use of technology in analytics
- Enhanced data security
How training is delivered?
When a learner signs up for the course, they are given a personal account to access the training. It is taken online, at a time and place convenient to the user.
After successfully completing the training, learners receive a certificate.
If you are interested in our services or have further questions, you can contact us on +359 2 850 53 64 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.