Therefore, it is important to know how to write an email. This will make your work more efficient and help your career development.
You might think that most people know how to write emails. But being linguistically and computer literate is not enough.
Think about it - if a person can speak, does that mean they are a good speaker? It's the same with emails. If you can write doesn't mean you can write emails well.
To help you learn how to write an email, we have created this interactive e-learning. Continue reading the article and learn what information we have included in it.
Content of the e-learning "How to write an email? Basic rules of email etiquette“
Module 1. Plan for writing emails. What are the stages of writing an email and what are they?
Module 2. How to write well? Techniques to make your email easy to read and effective.
Module 3. Tips for composing business emails - introductions, exposition, email formatting, attachments, forwarding emails, etc. Good practices for writing a business email. Best practices for responding to emails.
Module 4. Email fraud. Description of the most common email scams and how to deal with them - spam emails, investment scams, phishing, etc.
Example from the e-learning "How to write an email? Basic rules of email etiquette“
How to fill in the fields "To", "From", "Copy to", "Hidden copy to“?
- Only send a copy of the email to people who are genuinely interested in its content.
- In the "To" field, include emails of the people you expect to reply to your email.
- In the "Copy to" field, include the emails of the people you just want to inform.
- When replying to an email, remove emails that should not receive a reply from you from the "To", "Copy to" and "Hidden copy to" fields.
- Never show strangers the emails of people you communicate with. Use the "Hidden Copy To" field.
- Don't use the "Hidden copy next to" field to talk behind someone's back.
How is the training?
Each trainee receives a personal account to access the training. It is completed online, at a time and place convenient for the user. The only things needed are a computer/laptop and internet access.
If you are interested in our services or have further questions, please contact us at +359 2 850 53 64 or e-mail: email@example.com