It is, however, very important because making the wrong decision can have serious consequences for your team and your organisation.
There are a number of activities that can help you in the recruitment process and specifically in the interviewing process. In the "How to interview for a job?" training we will show you how to improve your interviewing skills so you can recruit the right candidate every time.
Content of the e-learning "How to conduct a job interview?"
- How to invite the right people to a job interview?
- Types of interview.
- Job interview skills.
- What to do and how to behave during the different stages of the recruitment process?
- 10 effective techniques for conducting a job interview.
- 20 common mistakes when conducting a job interview.
- How to present corporate culture during the job interview.
- What questions to ask and what questions not to ask during a job interview?
- Tips for choosing the right candidate.
The training also contains: a simulation of conducting a job interview, an assignment and a final test
Excerpt from the e-learning "How to conduct a job interview?"
Good preparation for the interview is an absolute must.
- Make sure you have a detailed job description and personality profile that define what you really want from a potential employee. Try to avoid jargon. If you didn't write the requirements yourself, talk to the person who did and make sure you understand them fully.
- Read the CVs of all the candidates you will interview.
- The best option is to assess each candidate against the criteria in the job description and personality. Scores from 1 to 5 are typical, with 5 being excellent and 1 being "does not demonstrate this quality at all." If you will not be the only person conducting the interview, you should meet with your colleagues and discuss the tactics you will use - what questions you will ask, who will ask them, what skills are most important, which answers you will consider "good," etc...
How does the training go?
Each trainee gets a personal account to access the training. It is taken online, at a time and place convenient to the user. The only things needed are a computer/laptop and internet access.
If you are interested in our services or have further questions, you can contact us on +359 2 850 53 64 or e-mail: email@example.com