In today's world of rapid technological change, information security is critical. Social engineering is increasingly being used by malicious actors to access sensitive information. Unlike other attack methods that exploit technical vulnerabilities of systems, social engineering leverages the trust of people to achieve its goals
The training is practical and contains many examples describing most of the techniques used by hackers. You will learn to pay attention to the basic signs that indicate social engineering attacks so that you can avoid them and save big losses.
1. What is social engineering?
2. Techniques in social engineering
- Directions in social engineering
- Online tactics
- Phone tactics
- Waste management
- Personal hike
- Reverse social engineering
- How to recognize social engineering attacks?
- Real examples of social engineering
3. Safeguards against social engineering
- Impact of social engineering on business
- Creating defences against social engineering in a company
- Tips on how to avoid social engineering attacks
Social engineering can be a serious threat to the security of people's and organisations' data and information, so it is important to take appropriate measures to protect against such attacks.
How is the training?
Each trainee receives a personal account to access the training. It is completed online, at a time and place convenient for the user. The only things needed are a computer/laptop and internet access.
If you are interested in our services or have further questions, please contact us at +359 2 850 53 64 or e-mail: email@example.com