Training is designed to develop your ability to train others as an experienced professional: to give you the orientation, awareness and ability needed to fulfil this role and to support the development of your trainees.
Contents of the e-learning "Training for Trainers"
- Steps to create and deliver training. What should you do during each stage of creating your training?
- Categories of 'difficult' learners and how to deal with them?
- Values, style and skills of the trainer and its importance to the success of the training.
- Microlearning - Commonly used training methods and their main characteristics
- Microlearning - Valuable tips for training delivery.
- Microlearning - What is a flipped classroom and how to use it? What is a virtual classroom and how to use it?
- Microlearning - Why use games in your training? Advantages of Role Playing Games.
- Microlearning - How to improve your mentoring skills?
- Microlearning - How to build your online presence and create a successful business as a trainer?
How do you go about training?
Each trainee receives a personal account to access the training. It is completed online, at a time and place convenient for the user. The only things needed are a computer/laptop and internet access.
If you are interested in our services or have further questions, you can contact us on +359 2 850 53 64 or e-mail: email@example.com.