In the eLearning course "Time Management for Busy People", you will learn how to build a proactive approach to planning and organizing your time so that you can make sure the things you do are directly related to meeting your long-term goals.
The training would be useful to people in a variety of roles, no matter their career level - sales, management, HR, finance, IT, marketing, etc.
Of course, we can't promise that you'll never have to work off the clock again, but if you follow our advice, you'll discover many useful techniques and ways to boost your organizational skills.
And if you do need to work extra hours, you'll know how to tackle your tasks in the most efficient way. That would be great, wouldn't it?
Content of the e-learning "Time Management for Busy People"
Introduction to time management
- What is time management?
- Reasons for improper time management.
- Key skills for effective time management.
- Evaluating how you manage your time.
- Why is it important to manage your time well?
Smart time management. Planning and prioritizing.
- What is effective planning?
- The Pareto principle - the 80/20 rule.
- Problem on the Pareto principle.
- Tips for taking control of your own time.
- Time planning aids - calendars, to-do lists etc..
- Time management matrix.
How to deal with time thieves?
- Identifying time thieves.
- Examples of time thieves.
- How to deal with time thieves?
When to say "No"? Assertiveness as a way to protect your time.
- Why do you need to say "No" sometimes?
- In which situations should you say "No" and how do you do it?
- Saying no to a person who won't take no for an answer?
- Saying "No" to your manager.
Organize yourself, organize your time.
- Take control of your personal workspace.
- How to make a to-do list?
- Organizing documents, emails, phone calls.
Training also includes: self-assessment test, final test, downloads, videos.
How is the training done?
Each trainee receives a personal account to access the training. It is completed online, at a time and place convenient for the user. The only things needed are a computer/laptop and internet access.
Ако проявявате интерес към нашите услуги или имате допълнителни въпроси, можете да се свържете с нас на тел.: +359 2 850 53 64, или e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.