Sign up for our Emotional Intelligence eLearning course and learn how emotions shape your thoughts and actions so you can have better control over your behaviour.
The more aware you are of your emotions, the better you will understand yourself, improve your communication skills and create stronger and more fulfilling relationships.
Benefits of high emotional intelligence
People with high emotional intelligence have an easier time creating and maintaining interpersonal relationships and fit better into group activities. They better understand their own mental state, which positively affects stress management, and are less likely to suffer from depression.
There is no relationship between IQ and emotional intelligence (EQ). You've probably met many smart people, but they have no idea how to behave with others, and vice versa. IQ and EQ measure different forms of human intelligence. Together with personality traits, they make up the human psyche.
Emotional intelligence can only be measured by the way an individual goes through life - do they develop good relationships with others, what are their personality traits, what is their ability to manage their own emotions.
Content of the e-learning "Emotional Intelligence"
• Self-assessment test - "Determine your level of emotional intelligence"
• Why is it important to have emotional intelligence?
• What are emotions? What is the relationship between reason and emotions?
• How can you manage your emotions?
• How to make good decisions?
• How to deal with stress?
• How to be yourself?
• Tips for developing emotional intelligence.
• What are the qualities that emotionally intelligent people have and how to develop them - Self-knowledge, self-control, self-motivation, empathy, social skills.
• What do emotionally intelligent people NOT do?
• Increase emotional intelligence through proper communication. Vocabulary of emotions and creating a good impression through appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication.
• How to be emotionally intelligent at work?
Final test - determines the level of learning knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will receive a certificate of training.
How to pass the training?
Each trainee receives a personal account to access the training. It is taken online, at a time and place convenient to the user. The only things needed are a computer/laptop and internet access.
If you are interested in our services or have further questions, you can contact us on +359 2 850 53 64 or e-mail: email@example.com.