Approximate reading time: 44 sec
eLearning content creation
Design and development
In the end of the course learners will be familiar with the following information: What is a business plan? Why do they need it if they want to start a successful business? What information a business plan includes? and many more.
Business plan. Opening section.
• Cover letter
• Title page
• Table of contents
• Executive summary
Business plan. Company overview.
• Structure of business and ownership
• Company history
• Business objectives
• Products and services
• Vision statement
• Mission statement
• Market opportunities
• Industry Forces and Trends
• Competition analysis
• Standing out from the competition
Business plan. Marketing your products.
• Customer segmentation
• Buyer’s adoption process
• Marketing and advertising
• Sales strategy
Business plan. Description of operations.
• Production and distribution
Business plan. Financial information.
• Financial documents - Income statement, Balance sheet, Cash Flow Statement
• Activity “Creating a business plan”
Coca-Cola HBC, Youth Empowered Programme
Preview this course: